View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 09:51 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 745
Default Newb question of the day!

I have a question and no laughing because I am honestly asking.

I have seen many posts about people buying traffic and what not. Is this the same as a paid directory submission or are they literally buying traffic?

If it is actual paid traffic than I have a few questions.

Would this not be false traffic that may or may not have any significant impact on your site or value? What I mean is, this traffic is not coming to your site based on what they "want" am I right?

Would this not be just a short term solution and if so than why bother?

Just a few questions as this part is confusing me and I would like to know a little more about its purpose short and long term.

Thanks
__________________
Carbon Poker Bonus

online poker sites rated
Reply With Quote