View Single Post
  #17   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 01:08 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casinos-right View Post
I could say that you are not good person because you are writting things off-topic in my thread.

You want to do demagogy : you don't continue to say that you have answered to one my simple questions.

My questions are borned from past posts then the guilty is not mine.

Please you don't do demagogy. You must do one analysis deeper (deep ) ......

Dear haynessey take care. you don't do demagogy.

I don't understand because one senior meber must do demagogy with me that I am simple member.

can we close this thread that is too off-topic ?

I seriously don't understand what you are going on about, or what you are writing. Sorry.
__________________
Poker Blog
Paypal Poker