View Single Post
  #12   Spam Kill
Old 06-03-2007, 10:37 AM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casinos-right View Post
ok, thank you.

then dear Haynsey and other , I am very good with you then I don't say to you are stupid or other things.
I'll say only this to you :

the next time when you post : you must break less.

I can say that you pay many :
the salary in some country is 1 $ to hours and one person do 40 submissions in hours and then do 25 $ ........... I am not as you that break to other saying the price is hight ...........then you learn to respect the other and the posts of the other ......

There are the PM.

you have done dishonest concurrency.

[ it is normal that you don't understand the value of 1000 reciprocal link your website is pr0 or pr1.
you say me : do you do post to payment ? ]

I'm sorry, i really don't understand your post.
__________________
Poker Blog
Paypal Poker