ok, thank you.
then dear Haynsey and other , I am very good with you then I don't say to you are stupid or other things.
I'll say only this to you :
the next time when you post : you must break less.
I can say that you pay much :
the salary in some country is 1 $ to hours and one person do 40 submissions in hours and then do 25 $ ........... I am not as you that break to other saying that the price is hight ...........then you learn to respect the other and the posts of the other ......
There are the PM to say the things.
you have done dishonest concurrency.
[ it is normal that you don't understand the value of 1000 reciprocal link your website is pr0 or pr1.
you ( haynesey ) say me : do you do post to payment ? ]
__________________
Best Online Casinos | Best Online Games | Directory | DirectoryPlus | Free online Games
Last edited by casinos-right : 06-03-2007 at 10:41 AM.
|