View Single Post
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 05-29-2007, 11:42 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 959
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePokerBank View Post
I was hoping for a little more than $50, I have a good CPA deal with Titan at the moment so thinking about it that space is quite valuable to me. Especially when you take into account the fact that some visitors will be redierected away from my site upon clciking the ad.

I think I will shoot for something high, but not be to bothered if I'm turned down.

I didn't mean $50 exactly just using it as an example. If you want $500/ month for it then say so. I guess my point was that it doesn't hurt to set your price as you please if they are the ones seeking you out in the first place.
Reply With Quote