View Single Post
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 05-26-2007, 02:41 PM
DirtyDog DirtyDog is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 8
Default

I think lot of users wager the bonus or won 2-300 USD and after it cash out. They aren't deposit again rather went to another casino. This is a big loss for casinos and I think they dont paid to PAW and this is "fraud traffic". In casinos and poker rooms every traffic is "fraud traffic" which generates big -EV and the affil under CPA scheme. Who generates +EV that traffic is not "fraud traffic" who cares he is incentive affil or not, come from Asia or USA... I think CPA in any casinos is suicide for the affils. The big stake players register to casinos under rev share or with private deals and the low stakes player made -EV. And its not poker to generate rake...
Reply With Quote