View Single Post
  #14   Spam Kill
Old 05-25-2007, 06:39 PM
MrPokerToad MrPokerToad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrien View Post
We DO care about your payouts and we ARE aware of the problems. We are looking for new processors and hopefully this whole issue will be solved soon. At the moment checks are the only possible payment method. Please also keep in mind that they are real checks and can be cashed.
Not in my experience. I have received a half dozen of these pieces of paper and found no bank that will accept them. Can you please suggest a specific bank? I work in the financial district of a major US city so any bank will do.

In the meantime I will focus my efforts on sites who are able to make payments, that is, every other site. Please understand this is only sensible business practice and nothing personal.

Thank you,
toad
Reply With Quote