View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,572
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Hosting with multiple I.P.'s and C-classes

Does anyone else with a large network of sites use this method, and if so what company are you working with.

Feel free to P.M. me if you don't want to discuss here. I would be very interested in speaking with you however, and if the company you work with has an affiliate program, I will happily sign up under you if we choose to go with them. Thanks
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote