View Single Post
  #35  
Old 05-25-2007, 01:10 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
I wonder what the affiliates who are promting them and using the rakeback banners are thinking now
Well as one affiliate I'll give you my opinion. Royal Profits has one of the best support teams in the industry.
I'm sure they thought rakeback was allowed because I don't think they would of went through as much trouble to set up a skin if not.
To me this is even more validation that the Merge Network just really doesn't have their act together, everything has come off sloppy lately.

As soon as Chan Pokers affiliate program launches I'm going to replace Carbon Poker links and banners with Chan.

As far as Brandons comment though:

Quote:
If IronDuke cannot follow their own networks rules, I def do not want them handling my business
This stab seems unfair. There are are two sides to every story.

I'm sure somewhere along the way they were lead to believed they were allowed to do this. Royal Profits has been great to deal with so far on their other rooms and support emails always answered quick and payments on time so far. I'm very impressed with them.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote