
"PPP did you bothered to read my other posts as well regards us not targeting any network sites?"
I thought so, but maybe I missed something. What about what I wrote mischaractarized something you said. Please be specific.
"So you are not promoting any sites which are part of the networks doing rake back?"
How is that relevant? Stay on topic please.
"Also all major rooms/networks apart from Party/Stars are stupid to allow rakeback?"
Um of course, but who is this you are refering to? Full Tilt has a bit of rakeback. Who are you saying allows rakeback, besides Microgaming?
"Anyway thanks for taking my words out of context and giving your own interpretation."
I get to have my interpretation. You can't take that. You said what you said. The consequences of that are yours.
"So your players are regulars of rakeback portals"
Um, no. Where did that come from? LOL
"but they somehow decided that is no good to them and didn't moved to another network."
That statement sounds incoherent. What are you trying to say?
"Same none will move to another network room(nordica....) to get the bonus or whatever promo they offer to new customers..."
What are you talking about? Any player I direct to any cardroom is free to use their own free will. I don't own a cradroom, and I don't own a skin (and those two things are not the same).
"There is also no need to get some regulars at 1/2 and above tables. Your players are happy to wait few hours to get a decent game started."
My players do whatever they want.
"I will try to avoid any more polemics on this."
Good thing, because you didn't make any sense here. Let's get back to the issue. You stated Nordica and carbon Poker are your "competitors", and that stealing their players is a valid business model. I think that idea is doomed. You should be targeting players at Microgaming or Ongame or wherever, and not trying to hurt your partners. You should adopt a philosophy of cooperating with them, lest you crash and burn like the other skins who adopted an open-to-parasite model.
|