View Single Post
  #8  
Old 05-24-2007, 03:34 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,582
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Legally I don't care, nor could they do anything anyways or would they even want to pursue it and give themselves more exposure. And if they really wanted to press the issue, I think I would reply with

Haha, I raise bitches, Let me formally introduce you to someone............ DOJ.gov

Anyhow, I would be more concerned about some mad German guy beating me senseless like Tony Soprano did to that guy in last weeks episode.

More importantly though, I think PokerAffiliate.com need to make some changes. If PAW ever starts sending out paper collection slips or whatever the hell these guys below do, please shoot me.



+
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 05-24-2007 at 03:44 PM.
Reply With Quote