View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-24-2007, 12:54 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,582
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Elimination of PAW Casinos

Effective immediately, we are no longer working with the existing casino company. Please remove all trackers from your sites and cease promoting them as moving forward we will not be paid from them.

More information to come soon. I do think there is great value with casinos, but this company chose to have 0 requirements to collect CPA, not us. As you can imagine an entire team of Asian fraudsters signed up and went to town.

Nonetheless we will work to bring on a new company, and hopefully a big one like Golden Palace where MGR is actually a better option anyways.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote