View Single Post
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 05-24-2007, 11:44 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,191
Default

They are absolutley the worse outfit in the industry. That whole debacle about six months ago where they did not pay the winners of the tournament. I have no respect for them at all. They always try to remove and delete posts. i was contacted by some A-hole that told me to remove the posts in my forum about how they handled the issue regarding the tournament players not getting paid.

I ignored them. They suck. have not sent a single player to any of their rooms since last August and plan to never promote them.

They are the scum of the industry since they wer sold/bought out what have you.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote