I think that players should not be able to jump from one affiliate to the next. Is that not what we were told with Carbon Poker and Poker.com? So why is ok that Poker.com adds Carbon and not allow affiliates to swap players yet another skin can? This is what we were told and it was made very clear that it would not happen.
It should be all or nothing. There has to be a better system in place than this. Players having the ability to move across the board IMO will only cause problems.
I have no problem not being able to sign a player because they are under another affiliate. Why because I dont want my players moving either.
Anyhow I am done with this, I will speak to Ellen or wait for her reply.
Wish you the best of luck!
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further 
|