View Single Post
  #16   Spam Kill
Old 05-23-2007, 08:25 PM
3jokers 3jokers is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 96
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly - Stars View Post
Hi All,

Entering FIRST2007 when depositing will not have any effect on the player being linked to you as an affiliate.

When the player signs up they are linked to you. If they decide to deposit in the future, and enter that code on the deposit page, then they are still your player, and this will make no difference at all, except that the player receives a bonus!

Does this explain things?

Thanks,
Carly
Doesn't explain why I can't see my refered friend in the stats but i don't care anymore. I have applied for a pokerstars affiliate account directly at pokerstars.com since I still want to promote you but want trackers that hopefully works better. I want to add that this is the first time I have had any problem out of all the I have on my site...
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonuses
Reply With Quote