Thread: Homepage Review
View Single Post
  #18   Spam Kill
Old 05-23-2007, 06:56 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 440
Default

Hey NewPokerGirl,

Use Aweber for you newsletter, you can add a sign up box easily, but use a pop in delayed by 60 seconds or so.....experiment....and make it an offer they can't resist, just 20 bucks a month for Aweber and start building your customer list. ASAP

Quit wasting your time on site design..... it looks great.

I click on Texas Holdem Strategy, Poker Articles and Online Poker Secrets and find...........nothing.

Don't ever have a link on your site that leads to a blank page.

Your visitors will think you have nothing to offer and Google will give you a homepage PR 1.....like you have.

I have 1 page, ebook sales letters with a PR 3 that have only 1 backlink.

WRITE SOME CONTENT............NOW

Your title "Welcome Low Limit Poker Players! is in very small fonts....get rid of the chip graghics..... and is really lame.

You need a very catchy....BOLD... grab their attention by the balls, keyword rich headline in H1 tags like:

"Learn How To Crush The Small Stakes Online Poker Tables And Win Some Serious Cash!

Your Photo Here

Sub-headline

Hey Ladies!..... Let's help each other become better poker players and prove once and for all that women, with our superior insight and physiological intellect will eventually dominate the world of poker!

My name is blah blah blah.

I've been playing poker for blah blah blah.

Sign up for my newsletter because......free strategy ebook, special bonus offer...... something sweet to get that email address

If I were you I would play up the fact that you are a women..... a huge untapped niche.

It''s your words....content.....that pleases the search engines and your future customers.

START WRITING SOME KEYWORD RICH CONTENT.....AND BE YOURSELF!

Build a real business with repeat customers through a newsletter or forum.

Please...Please....trust me.

I've been in this game a long time and want very much for you to succeed.
__________________
"The Super Affiliate Handbook" by my fellow Canadian, and friend Ros Gardner
Reply With Quote