Frankly I don't have very much confidence in the integrity of their stats either. They failed the one test I have ran with them. That coupled with the fact that Carly can't find 2 seconds and let me know at least she is checking into my query. I understand everyone is busy, I am too. But it really pisses me off when I send a message to an affiliate manager, then she logs in several times after and doesn't even have the courtesy or business etiquette to let me know at least she received my message and will be looking into it.
I am glad I only did a test run on one of my smaller sites, now I don't have much work to do when I want to limit their exposure or take them down all together. They are not going to earn my business by ignoring me.
|