View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-22-2007, 08:42 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,273
Default Mansion Bonus Code Issue

Hey PAW team,

I have had 2 emails that tell me my bonus code for Mansion poker does not work. They are saying it tells them it's invalid when signing up.

I feel if 2 people took the time to email me this, then i must be missing a ton of traffic to mansion as I have 0 signups there and was a little worried why. Well maybe not a ton of traffic, but you know.

If someone can take a look at that for me I would appriciate it.

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote