View Single Post
  #6  
Old 05-22-2007, 01:22 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,578
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Nice site however it took sometime to load. I would check into that, if it wasn't for the fact of doing a review I wouldn't have waited. I know 20 secs isnt long but it is to a visitor. Also your domain name as mentioned just my opinon but your visitors could more likely remember your site but when they go to type it in I bet ya they are going to land at poker.com seeing as the numbers just wont be remembered.

- Dave nice post, I found quite a few useful things myself
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote