View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-20-2007, 12:48 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Kyle, digg homepage.....again

I have to give Kyle a quick shout out for making the homepage of digg once again.

In my opinion he is the master of link bait and marketing in the whole social networking market.

This is the page that briefly made the homepage of digg today and is already creating backlinks for smoke420.com. These are the kinds of things you need to do if you want to create something viral that will get passed around the net. Nice work Kyle!

Digg This!
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote