View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-18-2007, 11:01 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,487
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default 4kingpokerblog.com - blog & poker site reviews

I exchaged links with scrawny yesterday and in this he did a review of my site for me which included keywords, internal links, home page links etc.. He gave me the option of writing it myself, having him do write up with items I chose or him doing it as natural as possible. I am writing this as he has done a great job with it. The article is perfect and flows smoothly. If anyone is looking for something like this and what's a great review written about your site I encourage you to talk with Scrawny. I am more than happy to do something like this with him in the future.

Thanks Scrawnybob
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote