View Single Post
  #11  
Old 05-18-2007, 09:44 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 274
Default all happy - I hope

hi

Will PM you in a min sizzz but as you've posted up on forum - I thought I better reply public too - so as to clear the air as I'm the last person to want to give anyone a bad rap if it isnt warranted.

It just didnt look to good from where I was sitting -

If everything is back on track (I see the banner is up - thanks) and its just been a drunken blunder then I'm happy to leave it at that - and I wouldnt want to give someone a bad name over a genuine mishap.

On the value of the banner front - well you came to me with the offer and price after we did the link exchange -

and yes on the one hand I've got it for a potentially very good price if it generates me traffic to my review and then rev / signups converting from it.

on the otherhand in a years time it might not have - for me it's a gamble
whether I get traffic from it or not (but not whether it is up for a year)

The banner isnt a direct to the site - so it's not automatic clicks for me on my aff stats - if my review doesnt convert them thats down to my page not being effective.

yes that spot could be worth alot more to you as your own straight affiliate banner - but thats for you to decide - you named the price

From my POV buying ad space / banner on a new site is a punt -
so I might have a bargain or I might break even on it - who knows.

Much easier for the established sites to put a value on ads with known traffic / high PR etc.

If you want to withdraw from the sale within the next few hours - I'm happy with that - just let me know and we can sort out a transfer of cash back.

So I'm happy if your happy and everything works out as originally agreed or not out of pocket

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog