View Single Post
  #5  
Old 05-17-2007, 11:35 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Any prospective buyers should also be aware that Sizz sold $240 worth of advertising (12 months top banner) on shark-attack.org a couple hours before listing it here for sale. I don't quite understand that rationale to be honest Sizz......sounds fishy to me.

Nonetheless Sizz was paid $240 via FullTilt transfer by ScrawnyBob this afternoon just hours before listing the site. I think anyone with ethical standards here buying this site should take this into account and honor the advertising agreement as well as build this consideration into your offer price.

I probably wouldn't recommend selling advertising hours before listing a site for sale in the future either.

I think most of the community would agree with me here Sizz that you should just refund the $240 and not have to pass this on to the potential buyer. What were you thinking and are you even planning on putting the advertisement up yourself, since it is still not there.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."