View Single Post
  #12   Spam Kill
Old 05-17-2007, 12:11 PM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 241
Default carly can you clarify use of first2007

hi carly

can you clarify what using first2007 bonus code does for affiliate tracking generally ?

I'm not on PAW tracker but direct - I've also been telling signups to use this code and in my review as the way I read the pokerstars info -

this code gave the player the 100% bonus BUT DIDNT affect the way the player was still tracked to the affiliates account and stats etc

is this the case ?

or have I just been throwing players off my stats for the last 2 months ?

cheers scrawnybob

ps. nice to meet you at CAC and sorry we didnt get a chance to chat a bit more - didnt want to cut into your chat with Margaret as i think we were all knackered by that stage
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote