Thread: pokerstrategy
View Single Post
  #30   Spam Kill
Old 05-16-2007, 08:54 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
Default

I dont post gossip nor do I think I need to post private information on this board when I am trying to make an informative post. I dont even think you believe half the crap that comes out of your posts. I am still not sure why you bend over backwards defending this company unless you either are affiliated with them or you engage in similar practices. Perhaps, you just like to make comments to illicit responses from others so you can feel important. Either way, party allowing affiliate accounts to be switched around is wrong in my opinion. Most players who are switched would be moved without the initial affiliate even knowing. Its a problem that could impact everyone. I thought it was worth mentioning and advising other people that it could occur and apparantly is occuring.
Reply With Quote