View Single Post
  #4  
Old 05-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,113
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Dugg....great article. Just the fact that you have lots of partially nude women on your site, (not to mention girls on bikes) keeps me coming back. Also I want to know who you bought a piece of in HSP, from your blog, and did you come out in the green

Dude, asking Beanie about his CMS (content management system) is like asking your wife what that knocking in the transmission could be..

I imagine it was a custom CMS done by his web company though. It's a great site however and should be a testament of what the right way to do things is when you are not a web designer yourself.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote