View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-15-2007, 09:11 AM
PFO PFO is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 123
Default Private Tournaments and Freerolls Setup?

Private Tournaments and Freerolls Setup?

Hey Everyone. I am looking for some help setting up some freerolls for members of my site. What room allows you to set up as many freerolls as you want (between $10-$25 per)? I will be providing the money for the freeroll, so it doesn’t matter if the room sponsors some of the money or not.

Here is the info I gathered so far, might help some of you:

Absolute & Vegas Poker 24/7: For every freeroll you run you must provide a small buy-in tournament as well. (Usually $50 freerolls)

Pokerstars: Does let you add money to private tournaments through affiliate accounts, and states minimum amount to add is $100! Money taken from player account.

Full-Tilt: No freerolls but can provide $1 buy-ins and you can add minimum of $25 per tournament through affiliate earnings.

What other rooms allow freeroll setup! What if I just want to host a freeroll with no prize pool and I just give away prizes to winners through my forum? What sites can accommodate this.

Much needed input!
__________________
Find information on Carbon Poker Freerolls and BoDog Freerolls at the highest ranking freeroll site.
Reply With Quote