View Single Post
  #13   Spam Kill
Old 05-14-2007, 07:53 PM
RCNastermind RCNastermind is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
WOW

I just read the entire "4 Hour Work Week" 321 page ebook........ on my birthday.

I could not stop.

YOU MUST READ IT.

This isn't some pussie affirmation, positive thinking crap.

It's specific real life advice and planning that pertains especially to online marketers and entrepreneusrs.

I KNOW I WILL BE MAKING SOME MAJOR POSITIVE CHANGES TO MY LIFE STARTING TOMMOROW.

I am in no way affiliated with this book or author.

Spend the $15 bucks and just read it.

Trust me......... you will not regret it.

Thanks for the insight Justin.
I listened to it all in about 3 sittings and agree with all of this.
__________________
Poker Articles
My new blog on how to be an Online Poker Pro
Join My Squidoo Group and Get a Free Link For Your Site: Rules of Poker
Reply With Quote