Thread: I want to buy
View Single Post
  #5  
Old 05-14-2007, 08:26 AM
smart-bluff.co.uk smart-bluff.co.uk is offline
smart-bluff.co.uk
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyman View Post
I sold my site a few months ago to a PAW member which asked not to be named..

Since everything has calmed down at bit, I've decided to get back into the game.

I'm looking to buy a site with little or no stuff on it.. I have tons of article ideas and I'm ready to start something new.. Does anyone have an unfinished or almost blank site I can buy? Perhaps one with a domain already? If not, no biggie..

Pm me if anyone has something.. Thanks guys!
Hey, ive recently setup a poker website and forum which im in the process of promoting. We need some new staff so perhaps you could joint-venture with us if we can come to some kind of arrangement. Let me know, just PM me bud.
__________________
www.smart-bluff.co.uk

Last edited by Jeremy : 05-14-2007 at 03:44 PM.
Reply With Quote