View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,322
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Happy Mothers Day!

To all the ladies in our community with children, let me be the first to say Happy Mothers Day!

And for the guys with wives or kids, be sure to do something extra special for Mommy today. My wife is the best mother in the world dealing with my crazy hours, random income, and constant travel. Being a good mother to our kids far trumps anything we will ever do in this business.

I suggest a gift certificate for a spa day......you can never go wrong with that type of gift to the wife, plus that is just a guarantee for........well nevermind.

In all seriousness though, Happy Mothers Day ladies.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote