Thread: Mountain Biking
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,572
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Mountain Biking

Usually I run every summer in a futile attempt to stay in shape. This summer however I have taken up mountain biking and honestly have fallen in love with it.

Since this is the cocktail lounge I wonder if anyone else is into biking.....

Today I committed to doing a 50 mile ride in June with my brother who is a hardcore athlete. Anyone ever ridden this far, and have any advice? Not even sure what to expect as my longest ride so far is only 15 miles.

If you have never biked though, I highly recommend it. Especially if you have a state park or somewhere nice to ride.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote