View Single Post
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 05-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 207
Default

I have a 22 inch HP monitor and a 21 inch LCD monitor for dual display. Having an LCD Flat screen monitor is a must. They are much easier on the eyes and is just a lot more crisp in general. You will notice that the colours might not be a bright, but big deal.

The wide screen is defintely a bonus. I never liked it at first but once you get use to it, ugh you can't even describe how much better it really is. You can have a msn chat and have a web browser up beside it with tons of room.

I would definitely get the new monitor if I were you. Infact, I'm telling you to get 2 of them and run on dual display. You won't regret it!
__________________
  • Need Poker Rakeback ? Want a Free Poker Bankroll ? Babes in poker
Reply With Quote