View Single Post
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 05-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,281
Default

Freelance writers can get anywhere from a penny a word up to $10 per word, depending on their qualifications and the quality of their writing. (You might even be able to find them cheaper, but the quality of anything below 2 or 3 cents per word is going to suffer dramatically.)

Interestingly enough, sometimes writers who charge more don't necessarily do better work. I was disappointed in the quality of work I was getting at one time, then I raised my going price, and got work of similar or shoddier quality for the higher price. So you're always going to have to actively manage any relationship with a freelance writer.

And if you find a good one who's willing to work within your budget, stay on good terms with him. (or her).
Reply With Quote