View Single Post
  #4  
Old 05-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,492
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yes it is legit. The freerolls qualify you for the main event which is a land based event in the Bahamas at CAP Spring Break. If you are planning on going to CAP Spring Break, I highly recommend playing in these qualifiers.

PAW is a Media Sponsor.....

I'll try to get a good write up about the ASOP in the next day or two on the homepage. Just trying to get caught up, as this is my first day back in the office.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote