View Single Post
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 05-08-2007, 12:02 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 517
Default

I hate blue....not yours just blue in general. You look at alot of poker sites and the majority of them are blue or dark green. Plus the bright blues are difficult when working in the dark. Try finding something that will make you stand out and they will remeber. Like NPG or PokerBank (love those two sites) they used a colour scheme that you dont find often and it works really well

My personal opinon, I would change the banner you have for FT. The flashing words are distracting. Add more content on the front page. Besides the bonus there really isn't much for me to read so if I was searching and came to it I would probably leave. Find something that grabs their attention like a blog feed. I always stop to read those (call me nosey) you never know whats in there.

Best of luck
__________________
Carbon Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote