View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-02-2007, 05:52 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 184
Default Ultimate Traffic and Backlink Builder Package!

Ultimate Traffic Builder Package! - $250

My partner and I have offered several traffic and link building services quite successfully here in the past (see I-trader) and have decided to put together a package that will bring Dpers great results, at a pretty awesome price!

The traffic builder package includes:


Stumble Upon Review

A mini review of your website (any link you like) will be submitted to stumble upon from us. We will stumble both your blog posts, as well as your website, in addition to promoting our own sites heavily, and adding a delicious bookmark to your site.

Backlinks -A professionally written, search engine optimized review of your website will be posted on http://www.4flushblog.blogspot.com (check out THIS thread for happy customers, these types of posts WORK) the post includes 2 backlinks to your website you choose the anchor text, we’ll write and optimize. This is a LIFETIME backlink.

Digg


The above article and a page from your website will be submitted to Digg Social Bookmarking website.

2 More Contextual Backlinks - Together my partner and I own several websites - we’ll add a PERMANTENT backlink to one of our blog sites within the content.

Some of these sites include;

http://www.racistfaces.com
http://www.nonationalids.com
http://www.optimizemysearch.com
http://www.4flushblog.blogspot.com (gambling)
http://www.newsweirdo.com
http://www.mypokerquest.com (gambling)
http://www.escortraves.com/sexstory (adult)
http://www.escortraves.com/sex-games (adult)

Let us know with your order which site you would like your backlink to come from, and what anchor text you would like.



BackLink Building

Article Submission

To build backlinks for your website, we will write a gambling review related to your website, and submit it to atleast 10 free website content sites. A copy of the article will be available to you. In some cases an affiliate link can be included in the article, other sites prohibit, let us know if you’d like us to include this where allowed.

Directory Submissions

We will write a description of your website and submit the site to 30 PR3 (generally pr4+ but we guarantee PR3 directories)


We expect that this service will be pretty popular, orders will be processed first come first serve, reviews of our service in the thread are appreciated.


If you’ve EVER been a customer of mine, you qualify for a 10% discount on this service

Customers ordering this service also qualify for $20 reviews throughout the month of May (Just because my birthday is in May and I want to buy me lots of presents :P Spoze my partners birthday is in May too.. Should I buy him something? :P )
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote