View Single Post
  #3  
Old 05-02-2007, 10:19 AM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 422
Default

Hey John,

While I don't have the formula for you to determine your league points, you can use poker league software to manage your points and display them to your league. I haven't set up anything quite along those lines above.

If you want to give more detailed info I can give some suggestions. (IE are the teams competing in the same tourney against one another, or just each playing in different tournaments (such as 180 man stars sng's) and which ever team has the highest finishing player earns points??? Need more details on how you see this working.

As far as Poker League Software goes, you can sign up for a free account and I'll help you get your league set up within the software.

If you have specific questions you can PM me or post them in the Poker League Software forum (down near the bottom of the main forum page here on PAW).
__________________
J S

Advocate for Online Poker Legalization - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution.

Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
Reply With Quote