View Single Post
  #9  
Old 05-02-2007, 08:21 AM
Armenianpokerclub Armenianpokerclub is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 20
Send a message via AIM to Armenianpokerclub
Default

Thanx for the update Mitchell. I am working hard on finding a way to send my players to sportsbook and it would make it much easier if there was a bonus code input option.

Also what I like about sportsbook is that the players can open an account directly at the internet page instead of having to download a poker software first and then make an account. This is going to be good for me because alot of my players are big gamblers but are not very internet savvy.

I still do not like how the tracking system is a few days behind, but I think that is a more than willingfull sacrifise for the extra 50$ bump in CPA per player.

Keep the updates coming and I would like to be especially informed about sportsbook because this is the only site that offers my players both poker and sportsbook on same site and I think it will convert very well. I will be pushing hard for them and hopefully they stay in US market for a long time.
Reply With Quote