View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-01-2007, 05:33 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 435
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default How to manage league points

Hey,

This is something that could have more to do with maths than affiliating.

I am setting up a league for 4 countries, each will have a team and the number of players on each team will differ each week.

How could the points be managed so each team has an equal opportunity, even if the number of players on their teams differ?

I'm sure the equation isn't too hard, but maths was never my strongest point

Hopefully someone here has run something similar and can help for this and even give some tips on running the actual league, I haven't run anything like this myself yet.

Thanks
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote