Thread: Questions
View Single Post
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-27-2007, 10:39 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyman View Post
Ok, I did search through the threads in the this section and I didn't find all the answers I need... If I missed them, I am sorry..


As I understand it, even thought I am already signed up to many of these aff. programs, I can sign up through PAW and use the PAW trackers custom made for me??

Payments come from the PAW network so I will be able to get sign ups through non-US sites?

Again, sorry if I missed the answers...
I will answer what I can...your affiliate account at a poker room will have nothing to do with your PAW account. When you sign up you can get a tracker for any site on the PAW network. Everything goes through the PAW network so it cuts out the poker room and instead of getting 12 different payments from 12 different sites it all goes into your PAW account.

Here are the Pro's and Con's of the network (IMO)

Pro's
  • One big payment instead of a bunch of them
  • Higher CPA's and MGR in general
  • Ability to take advantage of some of PokerNew's great promotions
  • Ability to instantly start promoting the top poker sites, to new affiliates this is great because it's hard to get accepted to some
  • Great support here at PAW
  • TRUST - You won't have to worry about getting ripped off (IMO).
Con's ( I hate to post any but I have to be unbias)
  • The stats are terrible, they only show RMP's and PMP's
  • Stats take a while to update.
Reply With Quote