View Single Post
  #1  
Old 04-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,559
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default March Titan and Pacific $

In your existing payments you may have noticed that you were paid $100 for Pacific instead of $150, as the deal was in March. Likewise Titan $ was not included either.

We will be manually adding this money to your account and you will see it in the cashier section. I'll let you know when it is there.

Likewise if you had any issues with the changeover to the new cashier system, please open up at a ticket at the new PAW support desk. Or you can simply send an email to and it will automatically generate a ticket.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote