Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc
Doylesroom reportedly sold their US player base to FT for $6m
Accounts were closed on transfer.
I doubt FT would be too happy if they re-marketed to the same players.
As for other sites, were US accounts closed or just moved to play money? If the later the trackers should still be in place.
I dont see why the US govt just set up their own regulated Neteller style company and ensure all US residents go though that to comply with their new gambling tax laws or whatever new laws they dream up. Then they can tax the shit out of their own country under their own rules instead of trying to extort money from sites that have sweet FA to do with them
|
Full Tilt got ripped off. I got offered the same list for like 15K.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|