Quote:
Originally Posted by WebmastersPoker
change the red text man
|
What red text?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Graham
I think the site has a nice start to it. Even though you have it written that you get free books for signing up at poker rooms, I was still confused what your site was about for the first couple minutes. You should really grab the users attention with either words or a nice graphic. I.e. "Play a little poker, get FREE books!" or somethign like that in the main body of the site. That image under your main header with the cards should be replaced with something that really grabs your attention. Your site acually kind of reminds me of the first copy I ever made for my site.
|
Cheers there are a few changes i have to make like a links page, I should get on it after the weekend.