Thread: New Site Review
View Single Post
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 04-26-2007, 03:43 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 628
Default

I think the site has a nice start to it. Even though you have it written that you get free books for signing up at poker rooms, I was still confused what your site was about for the first couple minutes. You should really grab the users attention with either words or a nice graphic. I.e. "Play a little poker, get FREE books!" or somethign like that in the main body of the site. That image under your main header with the cards should be replaced with something that really grabs your attention. Your site acually kind of reminds me of the first copy I ever made for my site.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote