View Single Post
  #7  
Old 04-25-2007, 09:57 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

This is a great thread guys. As you know the PAW Network is still growing and essentially in Beta mode. Short term yes, it can be frustrating and there have been hiccups. However long term, with feedback like this from the actual members promoting on it, we can build something very cool in this industry.

There is something to be said about "strength in numbers" in any industry.

Keep the advice and feedback coming. In about a week I'll take all these suggestions and get them to our programming team. Thanks to those of you who are contributing in this thread. It's feedback like this that will catapult the network to an even greater level and put more money in all of our pockets.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote