View Single Post
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 04-25-2007, 07:30 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freydaddy View Post
When they shut down the usa we lost our players, now that they have re entered i wonder if we get those players back, if so i guess mine found a new poker home,lol
I'm thinking they did not send out anything to let them know as i never got an email and I'm a player and an affiliate. I'm sure my big players all went somwhere else. if you play poker for a living you are not going to wait for doyles room to come back. you'll just go find another room.

So sad yet part of the game. I was actually forcasting some income from this as future revenue when I started selling off sites. That's the main reason you guys see me back here so much is that I need some sites going to recuop some major losses. it's not just Doyle's though I had a major drop in Pacific Poker as did a lot of us. That was more expected though.

Keep on pushing on...
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote