Suggestions For PAW Affiliate Network
Just wanted to make a few suggestions for the PAW network that I think would be beneficial and also wanted to hear input from other members. Firstly let me say that I think the PAW network is a very innovative tool for us as affiliates and that it combines branding, efficiency and a powerful voice for everyone that uses it. I have just recently switched all my trackers save Bodog (as it is not yet offered) on my new blog Flopwire to PAW trackers.
The first suggestion that I would like to make deals with the relationship between the PAW network and PokerNews.com. While I think it is amazing to be able to promote World Series freerolls and special incentives that most of us would otherwise never get, I think this relationship creates a bit of a conflict of interest. This particularly deals with having to send players to the PokerNews.com site to read more about the freerolls and tell them that the freeroll name is WSOP PokerNews.com Freeroll, etc. Even with custom landing pages, the visitor is still directed to a page with full coverage of PokerNews links.
Possible Solution: To improve on this it would be great if the two networks could have seperate identities for us as affiliates. Perhaps even creating a PAWaffiliates.com site dealing with all of the PAW networks features. With the force behind the PAW network and the large amount of affiliates choosing it as their promotion tool, I am sure it would be possible to migrate or start new freerolls specifically designed for the PAW network. This would help in a variety of ways: If the freerolls where set up for affiliates using the PAW network only and given names such as World Series Freeroll Special 999 for example, it would allow us to fully integrate and promote these events on our sites without the need to redirect visitors to another competitor. What I suggest is that the PAW network sets up its own generic special promotions for its affiliates that enable us to promote them as if they are our own.
The second point I would like to touch on is on the part of affiliates and managers at the PAW network. Since by using the network we are dealing for the most part with the PAW team, most affiliates will have little to no contact with the actual room AM's, nor will they be able to request higher %'s, MGR or promos as they will not be able to directly reference their stats to the managing AM of that particular room.
Possible Solution: It would be nice at some point in the future for PAW Network affiliates to be able to work with Marius or Mitchell on custom deals since essentially they are our affiliates managers for a variety of programs under the PAW network, and sending a player through the PAW network represents a sign-up for PAW or PokerNews (I am not sure which), not us an individual affiliates. I think that if the PAW network is going to take on the role of the middle-man, managing the affiliate side but having the physical credit for the sign-up, then there should be some openess to working out deals with high performing PAW network affiliates as they will have no direct pull with a specific room AM.
Those are the two basic things I would like to see implemented into the PAW Network as I think they would be beneficial for both the network and its affiliates.
Let's hear from some other people on possible suggestions or ways to help improve. Thanks again PAW for continuing to develop and innovate for us as affiliates and I am sure that many of these suggestions may already be in the works, but figured I would mention them anyways.
__________________
Online Blackjack | Blackjack Strategy | Blackjack Odds
|