View Single Post
  #4  
Old 05-12-2005, 03:56 AM
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
Default

Some times you hear bad stuff about them <_< :blink: But here is some great INFO you can Trust
iGlobalMedia has been around for a long time now & they are Licensed, Regulated and Tested by http://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/ & all Games are Tested by http://www.itechlabs.com.au/ To make sure everything is working A ok & all games operate correctly, are fair & they are a Member of the Code of Conduct of the Interactive Gaming Council of which they have been a member since 1997. http://www.igcouncil.org/
They Play Fair & they treat everyone in the right manor & they all Pay you on time as well. I would say give them a chance & you will see. & I know you have many that talk bad about them all because you have many online Bingo's,Casino's & Poker Rooms online that will give you a song & dance for you to join.
I only preach & tell everyone what I find out to be the best & I will never tell anyone the bad one's because I don't back stab any of them.
So please give them a try & I know you will be Happy too.
http://www.partypoker.com/index025.htm?wm=2199966

http://partybingo.com/bingo/links/207261.html

http://www.planetluck.com/planetluck/links/62722.html

http://www.starluckcasino.com/slcasino/links/59164.html

& I know you will say what I say about them Try them out for Free too.
Have A Great Day & Good Luck
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/

http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf