Um yea you might want to take down the entire site as all those graphics and images belong to me.
making a few changes, ugly ones at that, does not qualify this content to be yours.
Since you posted it public I will continue to post public until this site is removed.
You may think your sneaky by not putting in real information in your whois, but I already got all the information I need.
please remove this site within 24hours and have your own original site in place or nothing at all or my first step will be to contact your hosting company and have them remove it for me. I will also contact any and all affilites you are associated with.
Thank you,
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
|