View Single Post
  #1  
Old 04-22-2007, 03:50 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 161
Default Content theft, unavoidable?

Would it be safe to say that content theft and web site design theft are inevitable and there's not a great deal one can do about it?

I'm still kinda new at this, and had a bit of a "why would anyone steal content or design from a newbie like me" attitude. Then I found an article I'd written posted on someone else's site. And only a few days later found a cheap cut and paste rip-off of my site that someone (a PAW member who shall remain nameless (pojax)) had put up.

So it just left me wondering, is this what I will have to learn to live with as long as I'm placing content on the web? I'm thinking yes.
Reply With Quote